I wrote about the new First Element products way back in January, and am happy to report that I’ve had the opportunity to try several more of their products. I’m going to review them for you here – AND I am going to give 2 lucky winners the chance to win a bundle of my favourite products!
- Body Cream – I love how easily this cream goes on, and how quickly it absorbs. It feels soothing and mild on my eczema-prone hands. It is my go-to cream at home and at work (and I get tons of comments on how the mild coconut scent is amazing).
- Soap Bar – We use the Citrus Sunshine soap bar the most (my hubby thinks it smells “manly”) but it also comes in a relaxing Lavender Fields scent.
- Lip Balm – read my previous review here. I’m still loving this lip balm, and so does my daughter. The coconut is my favourite, it also comes in mint and vanilla.
- All Purpose Cleaner Concentrate – read my previous review here. Because this cleaner is concentrated, this little bottle will last you a long time!
- Glass Cleaner Concentrate – We have a glass dining table and this works fabulously on it. Never any streaks after wiping with it!
- Laundry Wash Concentrate – read my previous review here. Same goes for the laundry wash!
GIVEAWAY time! 2 lucky winners are going to get all of this in their prize packs: 1 body cream, 1 soap bar, 2 lip balms, 1 all purpose cleaner, 1 glass cleaner, and 1 laundry wash. (Over $50 value each!) This giveaway is open to residents of Canada and the US only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
AND – during the length of the giveaway, I’m offering everyone 15% off if you order through me! Just send me a message with what you want to order (check it out on the First Element website), I’ll process your order with the discount and have it shipped to you!
Shipping in Canada is $12.50 on purchases under $100, and $15.00 on purchases between $101-$150 (after discount, before taxes). Purchases over $150 ship free. Flat rate shipping of $20.00 applies to US orders.
What First Element product are you excited to try out?
(Disclosure: When you buy First Element products through me, I do make a profit. This profit helps to support my blogging activities. Your support is much appreciated!)