During the outdoor farmer’s market season in Edmonton, our family goes to the South West Edmonton Farmer’s Market weekly. And every time we are there, we HAVE to stop by Cafe Bel-Air’s booth to get popsicles. I got to know Avinash at the market booth since we saw him every week. Avinash would tell me […]
Hi! I'm Judith. I'm passionate about green, toxin-free, healthy living. I share my journey and experiences on Juicy Green Mom so you can feel empowered, enlightened, and inspired to make educated eco-friendly product and lifestyle choices.
Get a monthly digest email!
- Sunworks Farm: Leaders in Organic and Humane Farming PART 2 – The Processing Plant
- Easy Bacon Nachos and Guacamole with Organic Ingredients via The Organic Box
- Sunworks Farm: Leaders in Organic and Humane Farming PART 1 – The Farm
- Easy Avocado and Salmon Roe Sushi with Ingredients from SPUD.ca
- DIY Outdoor Spray with Essential Oils