Years ago, I used to design and make cards – and people liked them so much that I sold them for awhile to raise money for a cause that my sister had volunteered with, International China Concern. The act of cutting and gluing and engaging in something crafty would help me de-stress and calm my […]
Hi! I'm Judith. I'm passionate about green, toxin-free, healthy living. I share my journey and experiences on Juicy Green Mom so you can feel empowered, enlightened, and inspired to make educated eco-friendly product and lifestyle choices.
Get a monthly digest email!
- Sunworks Farm: Leaders in Organic and Humane Farming PART 2 – The Processing Plant
- Easy Bacon Nachos and Guacamole with Organic Ingredients via The Organic Box
- Sunworks Farm: Leaders in Organic and Humane Farming PART 1 – The Farm
- Easy Avocado and Salmon Roe Sushi with Ingredients from SPUD.ca
- DIY Outdoor Spray with Essential Oils