I don’t typically write book reviews, but this book is an important exception. A Course in Deception is the first novel by Jana Rieger, an Edmonton native who is a well known academic and researcher in the health research world. This book is very special to me because Jana Rieger was my thesis supervisor back […]
Hi! I'm Judith. I'm passionate about green, toxin-free, healthy living. I share my journey and experiences on Juicy Green Mom so you can feel empowered, enlightened, and inspired to make educated eco-friendly product and lifestyle choices.
Get a monthly digest email!
- Sunworks Farm: Leaders in Organic and Humane Farming PART 2 – The Processing Plant
- Easy Bacon Nachos and Guacamole with Organic Ingredients via The Organic Box
- Sunworks Farm: Leaders in Organic and Humane Farming PART 1 – The Farm
- Easy Avocado and Salmon Roe Sushi with Ingredients from SPUD.ca
- DIY Outdoor Spray with Essential Oils