One of the first things I got when I started changing out the plastic in my kitchen was a stainless steel pitcher. I love the clean look of it, and I love how easy it is to use. And of course I love that it can’t break! I’ve had it for over 10 years and […]
Hi! I'm Judith. I'm passionate about green, toxin-free, healthy living. I share my journey and experiences on Juicy Green Mom so you can feel empowered, enlightened, and inspired to make educated eco-friendly product and lifestyle choices.
Get a monthly digest email!
- Sunworks Farm: Leaders in Organic and Humane Farming PART 2 – The Processing Plant
- Easy Bacon Nachos and Guacamole with Organic Ingredients via The Organic Box
- Sunworks Farm: Leaders in Organic and Humane Farming PART 1 – The Farm
- Easy Avocado and Salmon Roe Sushi with Ingredients from SPUD.ca
- DIY Outdoor Spray with Essential Oils